We are currently aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their licence number when publishing reports. We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing and we are working to resolve this.
A small number of users have today experienced difficulties in publishing reports. These users have found that removing and re-adding their licence key has fixed these issues. We are currently investigating the root cause of the issues and hope to ensure that no-one else is affected, but should you experience difficulties, please try removing and re-adding your licence key.
We are aware of the issues a few users are having in relation to saving and missing text on reports and are currently investigating this fault.
Please bear with us in the meantime and we will keep you updated on our progress.
Until the issue is resolved, we recommend users always generate a PDF preview of their reports before publishing. Should your report be suffering from any missing text issues it will be visible in the PDF preview.
1. For reports that do have missing text in the PDF preview please retype a test sentence and generate a new PDF preview.
2. Should the text appear in the new preview then please continue to re-enter the missing text as normal, again using the PDF preview function before publishing.
3. If the report does not show the test sentence please try copying the report (details of how to do this can be found on the isurv WorkSmart Help pages) and amending the copied version instead. Repeat the steps of using a test sentence and PDF preview before continuing to amend fully and preview once more before publishing.
Our customer support staff will be able to talk you through the above steps if required, however they will be unable to retrieve any work which has been lost
We are aware some users are experiencing problems with missing text and saving reports. If you have been affected please visit http://www.isurvworksmart.com/news for further information.
Today we are improving isurv WorkSmart, by rolling out a few enhancements and changes our users suggested we make.
* Static navigation buttons and menu options.
* A completely new saving system including a processing indicator.
* Text can now be copied and pasted with formatting intact.
Alongside these usability enhancements we have also made tweaks to the system improving the functionality and stability of isurv WorkSmart.